Welcome to the website of the Disaster Recovery Information Exchange Atlantic Chapter.
The Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (DRIE), along with its affiliates the Business Continuity Management Information Exchange (BCMIE) and le Réseau d’Échange en Continuité des Opérations (RÉCO-QUÉBEC), is a non-profit association of professionals dedicated to the exchange of information on all aspects of business continuity management, emergency management and disaster recovery. Our membership is from both public and private sector organizations in Canada's Atlantic Provinces, which are Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
If you are a professional working in business continuity or emergency management in Atlantic Canada, please join us !
There are many great reasons for becoming a paid member of DRIE Atlantic, including:
- Entrance to DRIE quarterly conferences featuring guest speakers with a broad range of experience and topics.
- Quarterly DRIE Digest Newsletter - Read about the latest disasters, seminars and conferences, and other interesting information.
- Regular mailings including meeting announcements, conference announcements, and upcoming training.
- Discounts to DRIE sponsored conferences including the World Conference on Disaster Management (held in Toronto)
- CBCP and CISSP Education Credits for each DRIE meeting attended.
- A chance to network with other professionals at each DRIE meeting.
- Our annual membership fee is only $60.00.